WORSHIPING TOGETHER – Sunday August 2, 2020
This Sunday, Pastor Dale will be sharing a message titled, Undivided Glory, with a focus on Romans 16:25-27 (NIV). This is a Communion Sunday so we will join together as a whole church. Here is the morning’s schedule:
- Online Worship (Vimeo Video) at 9am.
- Church-wide Communion via Zoom at 10am.
How to Get Connected:
- The Vimeo Video link for each Sunday will be posted on UBC’s Website (uxbridgebaptist.com) and on UBC’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/UxbridgeBaptistChurch) by no later than 9am Sunday morning.
- If you are part of a Zoom Church, you will receive an invitation to the church-wide zoom meeting from your Zoom Host. Please check your email before you retire on Saturday night.
- If you are not receiving the Infolink but would like to, please email Adelle at the church (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you are not in a Zoom Church group but would like to be, please email Keith Daly (email@example.com)
Unable to Join the Church Event but still want to Worship? Here is the Liturgy from last week:
Opening Prayer: (Read by a Single Voice)
Lord, we come before you today with humble hearts, professing belief and asking for help with our unbelief. We are grateful for all those who came before us who demonstrated unwavering faith and trust in you alone. There is much in this world that tries to divide us from you, to shake our faith and trust in you. Please help us to remain secure and steadfast in the trials, believing always in your truth and your promise. You remain the same, yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Help us to grow strong in that truth and to seek only you. Amen.
Reading Scripture: (Take Turns Reading)
31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Matthew 6:31-34 (NIV)
7 “But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord,
whose confidence is in him.
8 They will be like a tree planted by the water
that sends out its roots by the stream.
It does not fear when heat comes;
its leaves are always green.
It has no worries in a year of drought
and never fails to bear fruit.”
Jeremiah 17:7-8 (NIV)
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36 As it is written:
“For your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”
37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
Romans 8:35-37 (NIV)
- What does it mean to you to have undivided trust in God?
- How have you seen undivided trust modeled for you?
Close in prayer for one another and then with these words: (Read by a Single Voice)
38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39 (NIV) Amen.