WORSHIPING TOGETHER – Sunday June 7, 2020
This Sunday, Pastor Dale will be sharing a message from his new “Undivided” series. The message this week is titled, Undivided Obedience and focuses on Psalms 40:8 (ESV). This is a Communion Sunday so we will join together as a whole church. Here is the morning’s schedule:
- Online Worship (Vimeo Video) at 10am.
- Church-wide Communion via Zoom at 11am.
How to Get Connected:
- The Vimeo Video link for each Sunday will be posted on UBC’s Website (uxbridgebaptist.com) and on UBC’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/UxbridgeBaptistChurch) by no later than 9am Sunday morning.
- If you are part of a Zoom Church, you will receive an invitation to the church-wide zoom meeting from your Zoom Host. Please check your email before you retire on Saturday night.
- If you are not receiving the Infolink but would like to, please email Adelle at the church (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you are not in a Zoom Church group but would like to be, please email Keith Daly (email@example.com)
Unable to Join the Church Event but still want to Worship? Here is the Liturgy from last week:
Opening Prayer: (Read by a Single Voice)
Sovereign Lord, you are King, and we glorify you. Yours is an all-consuming love and we desire to be defined by it. We desire to share it with others. We admit that we often treat worldly things as if they are the most important thing. We seek and are grateful for your forgiveness. We offer you our worship. We offer you our praise. We seek and glorify only you. We desire to reflect you to others that you would be known and glorified by the whole world in all your majesty. You alone are worthy. With our whole hearts we sing our praises to you. Thank you for the love of your Son and the fruit of your Spirit. We pray to be good stewards of both. Glory be to you alone. Amen.
Reading Scripture: (Take Turns Reading)
25 For great is the Lord and most worthy of praise;
he is to be feared above all gods.
26 For all the gods of the nations are idols,
but the Lord made the heavens.
27 Splendor and majesty are before him;
strength and joy are in his dwelling place.
28 Ascribe to the Lord, all you families of nations,
ascribe to the Lord glory and strength.
29 Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name;
bring an offering and come before him.
Worship the Lord in the splendor of his holiness.
1 Chronicles 16:25-29 (NIV)
9 Exalt the Lord our God
and worship at his holy mountain,
for the Lord our God is holy.
Psalms 99:9 (NIV)
1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
Romans 12:1-2 (NIV)
- What does it mean for you to worship God with your whole heart?
- What service or sacrifice are you being called to as you worship God?
Close in prayer for one another and then with these words: (Read by a Single Voice)
24 To him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy— 25 to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen. (Jude 24-25 NIV)